The N40 gear hobbing machine incorporates state of the art technology with (8) CNC axes, direct drive work- and cutter spindle as well as synchronized counter spindle, high speed cutter spindle for cutting gears up to Modul 0.75, reliable Fanuc Series 31i CNC controls and drive system with user friendly conversational data input, heavy duty construction, high accuracy same as ground gears, ideal for dry cutting, wet machining is available, very compact design, with various loadings systems as well as skive hobbing of hardened Gears.
- Suitable for mass – production of small gears for small motors, OA equipment, etc.
- Capable of high speed hobbing with miniature carbide hobs
- Just enter the specifications of the workpiece and hob. The CNC will automatically perform necessary calculations, drastically shortening the set-up time for a new workpiece
- Capable of hobbing gears with 65 degrees left hand helix angle (optional)
- Dry /Wet hobbing of hardened materials
|Workpiece diameter, maximum
|Workpiece diameter (max with 32 mm hob)
|Module maximum / DP
||0.75 Mod/33.86 DP
|Radial feed travel
|Axial feed travel
|Hob drive motor
|Tool speed range
|Tangential feed travel
|Tool diameter, maximum
|Cutting length – bore-type hob, max.
|Hob arbor interface standard
|Table Speed Range
|Table Drive Power
|X-Axis (rapid speed)
|Y-Axis (rapid speed)
|CNC control Fanuc
|Type||CNC Hobbing Machine|