Gear Grinding Machines
DONNER + PFISTER PRODUCTS
PITCH TESTER ES4100 | ES4400 PROFILE & LEAD INSPECTION UNIT | GEAR GRINDING MACHINES | RECORDER ES-42X | INVOLUTE PROFILE TESTER ES4300
GEAR GRINDING MACHINES
We upgrade MAAG gear grinding machines based on the 0Â° grinding method by incorporating our topological control systems – with levels up to CNC. A data-compatible substitute for MAAG-topology ES 422 is also available. Suitable MAAG gear grinding machines are:
- HSS 30
- others on request
- SD-32-X or SD-36-X base machines in stock
Software for input and analysis of topological forms for grinding by the 0Â° method. Operator aid via graphical area for easy setting and compiling of topological corrections directly on the machine.
Ideal to grind easy a helix bias modification!
- Program for the analysis of topological grinding data for minimizing the grinding wheel thinning. For the zero-degree grinding method.
- The works-internal webbing of the machines (Data exchanges).
- Integration of measuring results from external measuring machines as feedback for the production of topological forms.
- The back-up of the technology data of the company server.
- A user-friendly graphical surface for the operator via touch-screen.
- Reliable and maintenance convenient machine control system on a field bus basis (Fiber- Optics)
Reproducible topological corrections on tooth flanks, with short set-up times, highly precise, and at economical cost. Different topological corrections can be ground on the left and the right flank simultaneously.
- Shaving cutters
- Dressing tools
- Prototype gears
Properties SD-32/36 CNC TOPO
- Uniformly High Accuracy
Ensured by the gear grinding principle, the meticulous care used in the manufacture and building of the machines and the rugged machine design with the hydrostatic sliding guides.
- Same grinding wheels for all pitches
This means very low tooling costs.
- Simultaneous grinding of two flanks
Topological modification left and right
- Rapid changeover
- Large machine capacity
SD-36 up to outer diameter of 360 mm, facewith up to 210 mm and helix angle up to +/- 45°. SD-32 up to outer diameter of 320 mm, facewith up to 210 mm and helix angle up to +/- 45°. HSS-30 up to outer diameter of 300 mm, facewith up to 250 mm at helix angle 0°, 215 mm at helix angle 31° and 130 mm at helix angle 45°.
- Dry grinding process
Dry grinding practically eliminates the danger of â€˜â€™grinding abuseâ€™â€™ and no pollution of the environment.
- Fully automatic grinding cycle
With versatile programming facilities for roughing and finishing operations
- Easy programming of the topological flank modifications
Thanks the continuously further developing machine software, even without CNC knowledge.
Through the overhaul and retrofit of an existing Maag machine, we achieve a excellent price-performance ratio.