Horizontal Gear Hobbing
- 7-Axis, 6,000 RPM; Grind Quality Results
- Shaft Lengths to 350/500 mm (Extended Travel)
- Machine Wet or Dry; Skiving Option
- Compact Design; Turnkey Automation Packages
Vertical Gear Hobbing
- SH-210, 310 and 410 models, for workpieces up to 410 mm in diameter
- Wet or dry hobbing; compact, rigid and highly affordable
- Available with custom automation, on-board chamfer/deburring and quick change tooling
- Hard skiving option
- Fanuc or Siemens CNC
Chamfering and Deburring
- The new RGC 350 utilizes a highly productive Radial Gear Chamfering (RGC) process to produce a defined, reproducible chamfer on workpieces with diameters and lengths up to 350 mm.
- The process allows for precise chamfering of external cylindrical gear teeth, and can be applied to workpieces with interfering contours, such as those with multiple gears, shaft attachments and bearing seats.
- The chamfering process is carried out continuously in a dry environment delivering high cutting speeds and very short cycle times.
Generating, Profile and Worm Grinding
- High performance BZ 130 generating grinding machine, for workpieces up to 160 mm in diameter, lengths to 530 mm; integrated automation
- Highly flexible BZ 331 and 362 generating and profile grinding machines, for workpieces up to 360 mm in diameter, lengths to 600 mm
- Dressing options
Rebuilds, Retrofits, Recontrols, CNC Conversions
- Industry-leading rebuilds, modernizations and remanufacture of all major gear manufacturing machines.
- Specializing in equipping machine tools with new, state-of-the-art control systems, including Fanuc, Siemens, NUM.
- Service and preventive maintenance programs. North American technicians on-site in as little as 24 hrs. to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical, controls and software issues.
- Developers of highly productive, easy-to-use operator (HMI) and programming software for gear hobbers, gear shapers and gear grinders.
- A team of experts providing exceptional service and support across the board.
Experience MTB and all we have to offer. We’re just west of Chicago. A short visit can put you miles ahead of the competition.