HORIZONTAL HOBBING TO THE Nth DEGREE
- Latest in the HAMAI series, a highly respected Japanese global brand with thousands of installations worldwide.
- A quantum leap forward for more economical, more dependable production of high precision aerospace and automotive gears up to 70 mm in diameter, and shaft lengths to 250 mm.
- Completely re-designed to pack more power and precision into a very compact package, with extreme rigidity and the capacity for gears up to Module 2.5.
- Fully automated to reduce non-productive load/unload time to just three seconds.
- Equipped with the latest FANUC controls, touchscreen and HAMAI’s operator-friendly programming; exceptionally easy for even less experienced operators to run day in, day out.
THE VERTICAL HOBBING GAME CHANGER
- An exceptional solution to meet the day-to-day demands and flexibility requirements of today’s gear jobbers.
- For parts as large as 410 mm in diameter, and workpieces to Module 8.
- Combines high hobbing and table speeds and rapid X- and Z-axis travel, with the high rigidity, high torque, high precision worktable and powerful workspindle to cut cycle times while delivering high precision gear cutting even at high cutting loads.
- Offering a variety of options with the gear jobber in mind: various automation configurations; on-board chamfering/deburring; provisions for extra-long shafts to 650 mm; even hard skiving.
- Compact, highly rigid, ideal for both wet or dry hobbing, and available with FANUC or Siemens CNC with easy, user-friendly dialogue programming.
Generating, Profile and Worm Grinding
- High performance BZ 130 generating grinding machine, for workpieces up to 160 mm in diameter, lengths to 530 mm; integrated automation
- Highly flexible BZ 331 and 362 generating and profile grinding machines, for workpieces up to 360 mm in diameter, lengths to 600 mm
- Dressing options
DONNER + PFISTER AG GEAR INSPECTION
Portable, large gear inspection systems:
Gear Inspection Centers:
- Cutting tools
- Profile laser scan
- Unknown gears
- Base tangent length
Rebuilds, Retrofits, Recontrols, CNC Conversions
- Industry-leading rebuilds, modernizations and remanufacture of all major gear manufacturing machines.
- Specializing in equipping machine tools with new, state-of-the-art control systems, including Fanuc, Siemens, NUM.
- Service and preventive maintenance programs. North American technicians on-site in as little as 24 hrs. to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical, controls and software issues.
- Developers of highly productive, easy-to-use operator (HMI) and programming software for gear hobbers, gear shapers and gear grinders.
- A team of experts providing exceptional service and support across the board.
Experience MTB and all we have to offer, at M+PT EXPO, Booth #3206. A short visit can put you miles ahead of the competition.